The MyPasco Help Desk will make it easy to keep track of your current and historical issues and monitor the status of each issue you submit. Here’s how to use the Help Desk to your advantage!
One of the important parts of running your business is supporting your customers when they encounter problems with your products or services. The MyPasco help desk allows you to do that, whether you’re keeping your customers over the phone, email, or social media. Here’s how to get started using the MyPasco help desk to support your customers in the best way possible so that you can boost customer satisfaction and sales!
What is the MyPasco Help Desk?
The MyPasco help desk is an online chat service that supports all students, faculty, and staff. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This means that you can get help any time you need it! The chat feature allows quick access to live agent assistance without waiting on the phone or contacting an office directly.
The chat features allow for accessible communication with our agents, who can answer your questions about student records, grades, financial aid, and more. You can even use this as a resource for non-urgent requests like changing your address in Banner or requesting transcripts from another school.
MyPasco Help Desk Login
- To create an account, click the Create Account button and fill out the form.
- Once you’ve created your account, you can log in using your email address or username.
- If you forget your password, just enter your username, and a temporary password will be generated for you. You’ll then be automatically logged into your account and can reset it.
- You will also be given access to our help desk if you need assistance with anything related to MyPasco!
How To access MyPasco Help Desk?
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the Help Desk on your screen’s left-hand side.
3. Type in a subject/topic or select one from the drop-down menu and click Search.
4. Select a question from the list and click View.
5. Once you have completed browsing, click Close.
6. You will be brought back to your search results page, where you can start over or go back to searching for more questions that interest you by clicking Next Question.
7. If you cannot find what you are looking for, fill out a new question form by clicking Add New Question.
We hope this helps you with some of your questions. Please email us if you have any other questions, and we’ll be happy to help! MyPasco’s knowledge base is your ultimate go-to for all your questions. If you’re unsure where to start, check out our How To section for various helpful articles that cover everything from basic software features to more advanced topics.
If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, try our search bar or contact us directly, and we’ll be happy to help. We’re always working hard on improving our helpful resources, so if you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know!